Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Friday Mashup...Celebrate!

Hello Stamping Friends!  Tonight I am posting a submission for a fun Friday Mashup challenge.  Amy is the hostess, and she lives in the UK.  This challenge is perfect, coming from her!  I am BARELY posting this on time!  Please forgive the icky picture!

  1. Make a project with "The Olympic Colour Combination of Marina Mist, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi & Red."
  2. Or Make a Project using "Multiple Circles."
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with the "Olympic Color Combo and Multiple Circles."



I needed a birthday card for a nephew, so I began with the colors as my inspiration.  I used the Extreme Dirt Bike image (heat embossed), along with Extreme Elements for the main panel.  I decided to tear 2 of the corners for texture.  The sentiment is from On Your Birthday.  In the spirit of the Friday Mashup, I just had to add some circles and rings!  I made them with my Circles Sizzix die and the Big Shot.  The final details include using the corner rounder punch, dimensionals, and striped ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!  Inky {{{HUGS}}}

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a FABulous card Kim! Love the grunge image against all the bright colours, and the way you've used the circles is brilliant! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, Kim!! The torn corners are wicked, and love the circles. The heat embossing on the dirt-biker is fab. Great seeing you at the Friday Mashup again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasic card! Love the way you used the challenge details and how it all came together!
    I'm also your newest follower from SC. :)
    Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nephew will love it-great grunge card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card, Kim! You always surprise me with your wonderful creations. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Kim! Your nephew will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat card, love all the bright colors, perfect for your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice and cute card! I really like it very much! Thanks for mash it up for the Friday Mashup! Liebe Grüße Ulrike from germany(guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the challenge Kim.. I love this! It's perfect for a guy card.. Great to see you back at the Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!! As a mom to three boys, I am always needing cards like this!

    ReplyDelete